Saturday, December 1, 2007

Crafts!!

Well I started crocheting while we lived in Missouri. Which was 5 years ago. And since I get bored easily I have tried just about everything, from blankets to doilies and blessings dresses, magnets, cute chilies for my mom, trivets, baby hats. Then I got more bored and tried knitting and didn't like it. So I tried sewing and didn't really like it either. So I didn't really do crafts for a while. Then I tried scrap booking and still didn't really like it. So I started looming and have been doing it for about 2 years.
And again I get bored easily so I have tried a lot of looming projects. Like socks, blankets, scarves, doll hats, changing colors. I recently have been quilting and have made a table runner and am now making a wall hanging.
So anyway this is a update just as to what I've tried.

No comments: