Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Baby Hats

Well I finally got my blue loom back from one of the girls that borrowed it in May. I went and got it on Nov. 24 th. And since then I have made 26 baby hats to donate to the N.I.C.U. I did notice recently though that all except 2 were girl colors so I have started to do more boys colors. Then Jason wanted to make some blankets for a co-worker's wife and preemie twins. So I re-taught him how to crochet and he does it great but he thought it was taking too long so ha wanted to learn how to loom. So I taught him and I asked him how he was doing a while later and he said it was "easy, almost too easy." lol. I laughed I thought I have been telling you its easy and I told you I made so many already and you just now believe me. lol but its fun to do it together. He has already made two adult hats and two baby hats. Great job Jason!

No comments: